Always Auto Cc Myself With Quick Step Feature
We can create a quick step to automatically Cc myself when reply emails in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Create New in the Quick Steps group. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Edit Quick Step dialog box, please type a name for the new quick step in the Name box, and then choose the Reply from the Choose an Action drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Click the linked text Show Options to expand the options, next click the linked text Add Cc to show the To field, and then type your email address into the To filed. See screenshot:
4. Click the Finish button.
So far the new quick step has been created and added into the Quick Steps box. See screenshot:
Select the email you will reply, and click the new created quick step in the Quick Steps box, the reply message windows will open with including yourself in the Cc filed automatically.
Always Auto Cc Myself With Rules Function In Outlook
1. Launch your outlook, and make sure that you are in the mail fold. Then click Home > Rules >Manage Rules & Alerts. See screenshot:
2. And thin in the opening Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click New Rule button on the E-mail Rules tab. See screenshot above:
3. In the Rules Wizard, please click the Apply rule on messages I send option, and then click the Next button. See screenshot below:
4. Now go ahead to configure as below:
(1) check the through the specified account option,
(2) Click the linked text of specified;
(3) In the opening Account dialog box, please specified the email account you will work with, and click the OK button.
(4) Click the Next button.
5. Now in the new Rules Wizard dialog box, please check the Cc the message to people or public group option, and then click the lined text of people or public group. See screenshot below:
6. Now you get into the Rule Address dialog box, please specify the contact you need to automatically cc email to, and click the OK button. See screenshot below:
7.Click the Next button twice in the Rules Wizard dialog box. And now you get into the last Rules Wizard dialog box, please name the new rule in the Step 1: Specify a name for this rule box, and click the Finish button. See screenshot below:
8. Now, it returns to the very beginning dialog, click OK button, then the cc rule will be created. If you don’t want to enable the rule, uncheck it.
Then after sending or forwarding an email message to others with your specified account, your account or your specific cc recipient will always receive the same message.