Maybe you always receive lots of advertisement or junk emails from someone you don’t even know, and you feel annoying to receive them again and again, meanwhile, delete them is a time-consuming task. In this situation, you can add these senders to the blocked list, and when you receive their emails next time, the messages will be moved to the Junk email folder automatically. And how could you add senders address to blocked list to filter these emails?
Add One Sender Address To Blocked Senders List With Block Sender Function
With this Block Sender function, you can quickly block all emails from the selected email address.
1. Select the email that you want to add its sender to blocked senders list from the Inbox folder.
2. Click Home > Junk > Block Sender, see screenshot:
3. And then a prompt box will appear to remind you that the selected email address has been added to the Blocked Senders List, and click OK to finish it.
When you receive this sender’s emails next time, they will be regarded as junk emails. Using this way, you can add one sender at a time, if you want to block multiple senders address, you need to repeat the above steps.
Add Multiple Senders Address To Blocked Senders List With JunkE-Mail Options
If you want to manually add the email addresses to the Blocked Senders list, the Junk E-mail Options function can help you. Please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click Blocked Senders tab, and then click Add button, in the popped out Add address or domain box, type the email address into the text box that you want to block, see screenshot:
3. And then click OK, the entered sender address will be added to the Blocked Senders List. You can click Add button to continue adding other email addresses.
4. After adding the sender addresses that you want to block, click OK to close the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.