The Administrative Tools menu is not displayed by default in Windows 7. If you want to display this menu on your computer or for a user with administrator privileges, you need to customize the Start menu.
You can add the Administrative Tools menu to either the Start menu or to the Start menu and the All Programs submenu of the Start menu by completing the following steps:
1. Right-click Start, and then click Properties.The Taskbar And Start Menu Properties dialog box is displayed with the Start Menu tab selected by default.
2. Click Customize.Scroll down the list until you can see the System Administra¬tive Tools heading.
3. At this point, you have two options:
- If you want to display the Administrative Tools menu as a submenu of the All Programs menu, select Display On The All Programs Menu.
- If you want to display the Administrative Tools menu directly on the Start menu and as a submenu of the All Programs menu, select Display On The All Programs Menu And The Start Menu.
4. Click OK twice.